Frozen Peach Margarita
This Frozen Peach Margarita is made with fresh peaches and sweetened with honey... No peach schnapps allowed! The perfect summer margarita looks like sunshine in a glass.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 2 large margaritas or 4 small margaritas
- Coarse sea salt for rimming glass
- Simple syrup for rimming glass (can also use lime juice)
- 3 large peaches, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup triple sec or cointreau
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 cups ice
- Mint for garnish, if desired
Place sea salt on a small plate and lightly brush simple syrup or lime juice around rims of glasses.
Dip rims on the plate of sea salt to coat.
Put peaches, lime juice, tequila, triple sec, honey, and ice in blender and blend on high until smooth.
Pour into glasses and garnish with mint, if desired.