Cadbury Egg Milkshake
The ultimate Easter milkshake, this Cadbury Egg Milkshake combines ice cream with Cadbury Mini Eggs, caramel, and chocolate sauce and is topped with a Cadbury Creme Egg garnish!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 2 milkshakes
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk of your choice (I used Silk Coconut Milk, but you can use any dairy or dairy alternative)
- 3/4 cup Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 2 Tbsp caramel sauce (store-bought or homemade recipe linked in notes section)
- 2 Tbsp chocolate sauce (store-bought or homemade recipe linked in notes section)
- 2 Cadbury Creme Eggs, optional
- Sprinkles, optional
In a blender, combine ice cream, milk of your choice, and Cadbury Mini Eggs and blend until smooth.
Pour milkshake into two glasses and stir 1 Tbsp each of caramel sauce and chocolate sauce into each glass.
Top milkshakes with Cadbury Creme Eggs and sprinkles, if desired.