Open-Faced Prosciutto and Plum Sandwiches
These Open-Faced Prosciutto and Plum Sandwiches make for an incredibly easy, light, and seasonal summer dinner that is likely just what the doctor ordered!
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 1 1/4 cup fig preserves
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup softened goat cheese
- 4 slices thick crusty bread, toasted
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 ripe plums, cut into thin wedges
- 3 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto
In a ramekin, combine fig spread, fresh lemon juice, and grated ginger and gently stir to combine.
Spread goat cheese over each slice of the toasted bread. Evenly divide the arugula on each slice of bread. Top with sliced plums and sliced prosciutto.
Drizzle the fig mixture on top.