Jalapeño Cheddar Corn Salad
This Jalapeño Cheddar Corn Salad mixes charred corn, black beans, red onion, jalapeño, and cheddar cheese tossed with Jalapeño Cheddar Heluva Good! Dip for a fabulous summer salad that's always a crowd-pleaser.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 1/2 cups corn (from about 5 ears)
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup Jalapeño Cheddar Heluva Good! Dip
- Crumbled tortilla chips, for topping
Melt 2 Tbsp butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add corn kernels to skillet and let sit for about 4 minutes before stirring. Let sit for another 4 minutes and stir again. Repeat a couple more times until the corn is nicely browned. Remove corn to a large bowl and let cool a bit.
Once corn has cooled a bit, add in black beans, chopped red onion, chopped jalapeño pepper, shredded cheddar cheese, and chopped cilantro and toss to combine.
Stir in Jalapeño Cheddar Heluva Good! Dip until salad is fully coated.
Serve in individual bowls topped with crushed tortilla chips.