Turkey, Ham, and Swiss BBQ Reuben Sliders
Looking for an easy party recipe that will take no time at all and seriously impress your guests? These Turkey, Ham, and Swiss BBQ Reuben Sliders can be prepped in mere minutes and will be loved by everyone!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 12 sliders
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (can use light mayo if desired)
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 12 sweet slider rolls
- 1/4 lb. McKenzie Black Forest Ham, sliced
- 1/4 lb. McKenzie Oven Roasted Turkey, sliced
- 5 slices McKenzie Swiss Cheese
- 1 1/4 cup sauerkraut, drained with excess liquid squeezed out
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Black sesame seeds or poppy seeds, for topping
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and BBQ sauce.
Slice slider rolls horizontally, keeping rolls connected, but separating tops from bottoms. Spread BBQ mayo on the top and bottom portion and place on foil-lined baking sheet.
Layer ham, turkey, and cheese on the bottom rolls. Top with sauerkraut, spreading to cover the meats and cheeses. Place slider tops over sauerkraut.
In a small bowl, mix melted butter and garlic powder together. Brush over the top of the sliders. Sprinkle black sesame seeds or poppy seeds on top.
Cover sliders with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes, until cheese is melting and tops of sliders are golden.
Slice into 12 sliders and serve.