These refreshing Watermelon Margaritas are quick and easy to make and the perfect poolside companion for you this summer!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 2 large margaritas
- Sea salt, for rimming glasses
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice, plus lime wedges for rimming glasses and garnish
- 1 1/2 cups cubed watermelon, chilled
- 1/3 cup silver (white) tequila
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec (or Cointreau)
- 1 cup ice
Place sea salt on a small plate. Run lime wedge around the rims of glasses and then place glass upside down on plate to coat rims in salt. Place glasses in the freezer to chill.
Add watermelon, lime juice, tequila, and Triple Sec to blender and blend to combine. Add ice and blend for about a minute, until smooth.
Pour margaritas into glasses and garnish with lime wedge.