Key Lime Pie Mojito
This summer cocktail is key lime pie in a glass, complete with fresh mint, a graham cracker rim, and a splash of cream. The only thing missing is the sunny day necessary to enjoy this Key Lime Pie Mojito!
Servings: 2 cocktails
- 2 oz. simple syrup, plus more for brushing on glasses (recipe below)
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 small bunch mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 6 oz. key lime juice (from 20-25 key limes)
- 4 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 ½ oz. heavy cream
- Soda water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
Place crush graham crackers on a small plate. Brush the rims of two cocktail glasses with a little simple syrup and then roll them in the crushed graham crackers to coat.
Place mint leaves and simple syrup in a shaker and muddle.
Add key lime juice, vanilla vodka, and heavy cream to the shaker Add some ice, cover, and shake vigorously.
Divide cocktail into two prepared drinking glasses. Top off with soda water and garnish with additional mint.
Combine sugar and water in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
Lower heat and let simmer for about 10 minutes, until syrup thickens.
Pour syrup into jar or bowl to let cool to room temperature. Store syrup in an airtight container in fridge.
- If you don't have vanilla vodka on hand, you can use plain vodka with 1 tsp vanilla extract added to shaker.
- Left over simple syrup should keep in fridge for about a month in an airtight container.