Coffee Avocado Milkshake
You might think using avocado in a milkshake sounds strange, but this Coffee Avocado Milkshake is the creamiest, most delicious way to get your morning caffeine boost!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 3/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups ice cubes
Put avocado, coffee, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and enjoy.
- Recipe adapted from Bon Appetit
- Note that serving size will be smaller than shown in photos when divided among 4 glasses.