- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, cleaned, trimmed, and halved
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic (about 3 cloves garlic)
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ⅛ tsp red hot pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
In a large bowl, combine brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic, pepper, thyme, red pepper flakes, and parmesan. Toss together to coat brussels sprouts.
Pour brussels sprouts onto the prepared baking sheet in an even layer.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until sprouts are golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven and toss with crumbled bacon.
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 230mg | Potassium: 485mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 953IU | Vitamin C: 97mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 2mg