Very Berry Cheerios Marshmallow Treat Pops
These Very Berry Cheerios Marshmallow Treat Pops are heart shaped Rice Krispies treats style pops perfect for Valentine's Day or any time you want to show your love!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 20 mins
- ½ stick (4 Tbsp) unsalted butter
- 10.5 oz. bag marshmallows (I used mini marshmallows)
- 6 cups Very Berry Cheerios
- 3/4 cup crumbled freeze dried strawberries
- 1/4 cup sprinkles (I used pink and white)
Spray 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
Add marshmallows to saucepan and stir until melted.
Turn off heat and add in Very Berry Cheerios. Stir until Cheerios are completed coated in marshmallow.
Fold in freeze dried strawberries and sprinkles.
Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and let sit for about an hour to cool and harden.
Cut out heart shapes with heart cookie cutter and add a lollipop stick to the bottom of each heart.