Mocha Overnight Oats
These Mocha Overnight Oats let you start your day off with a little bit of chocolate and a little bit of coffee and will keep you satisfied all morning long!
Prep Time5 mins
Chill Time8 hrs
Servings: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chocolate soy milk (can use any chocolate dairy or dairy alternative)
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee, room temperature or chilled
- 3 tsp mini chocolate chips, for topping
Combine old-fashioned oats, chia seeds, Greek yogurt, chocolate milk, coffee, and 2 tsp mini chocolate chips in a mason jar; cover; and shake to combine. If your jar isn't big enough, you can mix ingredients together in a bowl.
Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 8 hours.
Before eating, top with remaining 1 tsp mini chocolate chips.
- Feel free to adjust sweetness by adding more or fewer chocolate chips to mixture.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe to make additional servings.
- Here's an affiliate link to the 8 oz. jars I used in this post.